Free Quake III Arena license!!!

likewhoa

LOL...

...this other person who is doing the same with BF2142: 80+ hours played in little more than 2 and a half months, Jesus!!! [/b]:rolleyes:

Some people definitevely need to get a life... outside computers

well, i had plenty of time a few years ago , spent 50+ hours on a ps2 game called warship gunner 2i think, in a week. :sad:

Hehe, well I have some time for myself lately and I am spending it on BF2142... all I have to say about the game is: Its EASY!

I always end up killing something like 18 people and only getting 3 deaths... unless its 15 of them vs. 7 of us and then I get equal numbers. I guess its all about hardware with that game, being very demanding on gaming systems if people don't get the latest of the latest hardware they are easy to beat. Its a shame, but its the way of the world I guess: at least professional racing is exactly the same :D

Its been ages since I saw a decent bowling game... and I think it was from Brunswick, something something; I lend it to a bowling friend and the SOB never returned it, and that was ages ago back in 2000 I think :mad:

LOL...

Well to be honest I thought Q3 Arena was long gone... I am suprised people are still playing it online.

I guess when you are hooked into a game its hard to move on... I knew someone like that who played Q3A ages ago, and he probably still do... ROLF! Or this other person who is doing the same with BF2142: 80+ hours played in little more than 2 and a half months, Jesus!!! :rolleyes:

Some people definitevely need to get a life... outside computers smiles-smilesemotixdgif6zz.gif

i know someone with 83 hours in 7 days....... thats nothing

Well my little brother plays urban terror about 23 hours a day during Christmas break and summer. During college semester he sill manges to play over 12 hours a day. lol He has been playing UT and myself since UT 1.27 which has got to be 5+ years of age by now...

Yeap at least five years: "Sunday, January 13, 2002 11:48 PM" http://files.filefront.com/Quake+3+Urban+T...;/fileinfo.html More like 7 though "http://www.imgmagazine.com/news/story.php?ArticleID=1759".

Join us @ q3ut://85.25.139.83:24040/ to play some UT 1.27. :D Yes I love it too!

Its been ages since I saw a decent bowling game... and I think it was from Brunswick, something something; I lend it to a bowling friend and the SOB never returned it, and that was ages ago back in 2000 I think :mad:

I had that same game.

• 3 weeks later...
LOL...

Well to be honest I thought Q3 Arena was long gone... I am suprised people are still playing it online.

I guess when you are hooked into a game its hard to move on... I knew someone like that who played Q3A ages ago, and he probably still do... ROLF! Or this other person who is doing the same with BF2142: 80+ hours played in little more than 2 and a half months, Jesus!!! :rolleyes:

Some people definitevely need to get a life... outside computers smiles-smilesemotixdgif6zz.gif

Hmm how about 25+ hours on GMod last week?

I was there so much I am now an Admin.