how to improve 3d mark result

kingcarlos

hmm well my setup is below, though now is running at 3.2ghz, with 400fsb. 1:1 ratio. using the gigabyte ds4 F6 bios. my result is only 4867 on 3dmark 6. my vcore is 1.375V and dram volt is +0.5v. as u can see the voltage setting on gigabyte bios is pretty limited. anyone can help? thank

Is your GPU running stock settings? If not how far is it OC'ed? In the BIOS if you can adjust your PCI-e Frequency (it's default setting is 100 I believe) bumping it up a couple to 102 or 103 can give you a few more points. Just from looking around the highest I've seen is around 105.

I run PCIe frequency on 120Mhz on my board. It really serves more as a GFX overclock stabilizer rather than a direct performance enhancement. Not too many boards can pull off 120MHz but most can do 110 and I suggest doing whatever the board can do max.

Honestly, OCing the GFX card itself is far more important.

I run PCIe frequency on 120Mhz on my board. It really serves more as a GFX overclock stabilizer rather than a direct performance enhancement. Not too many boards can pull off 120MHz but most can do 110 and I suggest doing whatever the board can do max.

Honestly, OCing the GFX card itself is far more important.

ic bro. i ll try 103 later. but what does the PCI reali help in the com? and do i need to up the volt also?

thank alot guys. though i seem to find a prob in orthos now. i ran for 5min and it shows there is an error but im not sure what. though there is this constant beeping sound and the scroll lock keeps on blinking? hmm weird. but memtest is fine

thank alot guys. though i seem to find a prob in orthos now. i ran for 5min and it shows there is an error but im not sure what. though there is this constant beeping sound and the scroll lock keeps on blinking? hmm weird. but memtest is fine

The constant beeping is from the error that you received in Orthos. The scroll lock blinking is also from Orthos, to get rid of that you just need to right click on Orthos in the quick launch menu in the bottom right and exit it then it should go off. I think you should be able to configure Orthos to where it does not beep or blink when there is an error but I have not messed with Orthos that much.