PCI eXpress Frequency on DFI LP UT CFX3200

Hi, i got this nice mainboard last week and wanted to overclock my opteron 165 a little. Unfortunately i cant find an answer to a very important question.

My question is: Where can i set/fix the PCI eXpress Frequency to 100Mhz in the Bios? After going through the Bios twice i couldnt find anything. Or does the mainboard fix automatically to 100 Mhz even when i overclock.

Thanks

Guest LookBackX2

I 'm not trying to be an butt, but I believe you are mistaken.

You can lock the pci express frequency in the Genie bios settings, I believe it is the second option; PCI Bus settings or something like that. It is under the DRAM settings menu option.

This is off the top of my head, since I am at work and my computer is at home, but you do not specify a frequency, you just enable the pci express lock. You should also imho enable pci express reset as well.

Hope this helped, good luck.

Cholito, you need to consider making a sig if you want to keep your DFI-Street priviledges, the Mods are a tough bunch if you can't follow the rules!

Ok, thanks for the help. Looks like there is really no option for PCIe Frequency. I just wanted to make sure.

The only thing i could find was "PCIe Common Clock" (enable/disable (default)) under Pcie configuration. Any idea what it is for?