My Godliest Build yet

Mako3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

search the forum before u post.

as for the printer, just avoid Lexmark and ur good :)

Duh, that's what I did. Searched Opteron 1216 NF590. Came up with 5 postings. Only one that was unhelpful was this one. Lesson learned. Have unsubscribed.

As for the printer, if they want great quality I'd go with the Canon MP830. I work at Best Buy and we get more Epson printers coming in to Geeksquad than anything else. I also get alot of negative feedback about Epsons. From my personal experience, I would recommend a higher end HP like the 7180 or anything else with wireless built in just for convenience. Plus when I print out demo pictures for customers on nice glossy paper it looks excellent(by my standards at least). But for pure picture quality the MP830 is great. By the way, I think Newegg has the MP830 on sale for the same price we had it on sale for a week ago, which was $250 :confused: i believe.

Alright thanks guys for your opinions, I just wanted to hear your thoughts of the build. As for:

Duh, that's what I did. Searched Opteron 1216 NF590. Came up with 5 postings. Only one that was unhelpful was this one. Lesson learned. Have unsubscribed.

This was just for opinions, I know what all of the products are capable of so I didn't need to do any searching. And for the printers I already did my researching and went further asking which of the follow (i named above) are pretty good. So far it looks like I'll tell them to get the Canon MP830.

Thanks,

Mako3