Lanparty Ut Icfx3200-t2r/g

Alright I opened this thread in order to post this here...

1. The place to find the most updated information so far will be right here...no sense posting tons of freeken BS and questions since the answers are going to be slow slow in coming... http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125862

2. I did you read that " I " have not been cleared by any email, forum post or otherwise from being under NDA...that means that I will not be putting up any results until I have an email addressed to me saying that NDA is lifted...again...I have NO such email...

3. I have not heard from any source in my authority chain of command when the boards will be available for sale...again...I have heard from no authority figure in my chain of command when the ICFX3200-DR will be for public sale...

4. When and that amounts to when, I get any reliable information about sales to the Usa...I will announce it...NO I do not want to withold the release date so you cannot buy the board...means what I hear and when I hear it...Travis or myself will let you know when hot 'buy' buttons can be pressed.

5. Yes, I got my DFI rd600 about 55minutes ago...I will have physical inspection to do before I mount to mobo tray...I am in no hurry to make errors...hale it has been months and months...and I have no real intention of breaking my only sample within 10,000 miles.

6. For once in history...about 4 of us that know what is valuable for the users have the board first before official release...Yes, it is my undestanding the board boots when set to AUTO...you want anything beyond that and the learning curve is to be huge...any that have seen an Expert board bios will have seen about 1/3 the number of settings available with this board...again Expert bios reflects probably only about 1/3 the number of settings that are available on this board...you think you need to whine because you don't know what some setting on DFI board was before...you ain't seen shett yet...capable users are over 10 hours into trying adjustments...hopefully before the boards reach users there will be *how tos* available...YOU WILL need them for anything beyond the initial boot up...

7. Three of us are already working on how to guides...this is going to take a little doing...but it will get done.

8. So today or tomorrow, I have three (3) corporate policy questions to get an answer to...answers in writing...

9. First hints I have of the performance of the board after hours of setup by one tester is very very very promising...weak@ss cpus need not apply...this seems on the verge of a monster...

10. When I am allowed to do so...I will post more here...until then...you know now what I now know. PERIOD...end of statement.

RGone...:confused: