Child arrested for opening X-Mas present early

Angry_Games

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the kids in my college scare me for the amount of stupidity and spoiled arogance which is amungst them.

Mommy and Daddy spend too much time buying the kids everything, and buying them out of trouble. Then again I'm paying my way through a private college, and I guess that should be expected here.

It still makes me sick how people think that the world exists to be their slaves and that no matter what is happening in the world they are the ones who have it hard when their maid is sick...

I'd pay to see some of these kids be workers for a day

Guest r3d c0m3t

Those who call social services on parents seem to believe they're doing someone else (the kid in particular) a favor by being a good samaritan. Which is BS all in itself because it'd be wrong if someone called child welfare on them, right?

Then it would be this big thing like, "Oh, no...please sir/madam I've loved my child since he was born, please don't take him/her away from me."

Most of the kids in my college scare me for the amount of stupidity and spoiled arogance which is amungst them.

Mommy and Daddy spend too much time buying the kids everything, and buying them out of trouble.

Damn straight. Our high school system here is divided into three sections: referred to as "the rich peoples' high school," "the average peoples' high school," and "the ghetto high school." At the "rich peoples," kids drive Corvettes and Caddies all around. One kid got a $60k Escalade for his 16th; he crashed it the next day.

What did his parents do?

Buy him another 60 grand Caddy, no questions asked. What a bunch of bs.

Damn straight. Our high school system here is divided into three sections: referred to as "the rich peoples' high school," "the average peoples' high school," and "the ghetto high school." At the "rich peoples," kids drive Corvettes and Caddies all around. One kid got a $60k Escalade for his 16th; he crashed it the next day.

What did his parents do?

Wow. His parents probably could sneeze into 60 grand though. I wish I had that kind of money, I'd get a Camaro though.

Wow. His parents probably could sneeze into 60 grand though. I wish I had that kind of money, I'd get a Camaro though.

People drive big cars here more often that sports cars, cause the roads are huge .

I was taught to use something till it actually dies.. or breaks..

I'm still wearing a pair of sneakers from early 2003. Part of the sole broke off on one of the sneakers, but I still wear it :P

What did his parents do?

Just makes you wonder how people can be so blind to what their children are becoming because of the money...

In High School I worked full time at a Blue Chip. (Gambling Boat) At this college it boggles my mind as to how spoiled these kids can be, most don't even know what work is.

I don't think that most people set out with the intention of being a bad parent! It's just that life has become so demanding money and time wise and both parents are forced to work these days to make ends meet and the kid goes unatended because both parental figures are out making money just to stay afloat. I think that if we as a country would stop sending our work to other country's and keep the work here our wage would go up and we could afford to buy American made products and the quality of life for every one would be better!

The answer to this and allot of problems have been quite apparent and ovbvious for years, increrase peoples wage and keep the work at home= more money and less time at work = more time to be around for you're family and raise you're children!

Once again the children suffer because of capitolistic greed!!!