PC Connection Opteron 148 PIB 939 36.97

Wild Thing

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this with the $36.97 price? If so, there's going to be a lot of pissed of people around here, including me.

[EDIT] Just got off the phone with PCConnection and they stated that NONE of the orders were shipped as none of processors came in from their supplier. I received a tracking e-mail when I placed my order, but it wasn't a SHIPPING tracking number, just a order tracking number for PCConnections. You might want to double check that e-mail and make sure that it isn't like the following. If it is, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but it's about to be cancelled.

Mr. Novi

Yes it was for $36.97 and I got a DHL tracking # so there shouldnt be a problem with my order me and my brother both ordered 2 and they went through and we both got DHL tracking #'s. This is the first deal I have jumped on that was this good.

My bad I didnt order it yesterday it was at Oct 31, 2006 4:44 PM cause that is when I got first conformation email.

I got a DHL tracking number as well, however, DHL has no record of the number, even after I called them. :sad: They must have tackled the DHL guy before he left the premises! LOL!

Well, at least they didn't charge my credit card.

However, I did get a 53$ Opteron 146 from one of the other sites before they all realized what was occurring. Arrived safe and secure. :sweat:

Prices of socket 939's are really wierd these days. The x2 3800 is about 20-30$ higher than it was a month ago, but you can get a x2 4200 for about 5$ more. Even the 2 MB cache parts are showing up at various places.

I wonder if AMD isn't clearing the channel in order to make way for a "65nm" surprise. :)