DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1024x768.

Hmm that is strange as when I set my system to 1024x768 it didn't scroll.

Don't worry though I will make it so it won't scroll at 1024x768 when a logo is finally decided on.

How far does it scroll?

Tmod

How far does it scroll?

Tmod

Not a whole lot, but horizontal scroll bars are pretty much a no no. When it comes up, the entire orange handle of the toaster is off the screen, and just below the toaster where it says “Remember Me”, I can see part of the “M” in Me.

Another thing I have noticed, is that I see the horizontal scroll bar quite a bit these days. I used to only see it when someone posted an image wider that 800 pixels. Now when I see it, it will be on a page with images on it, but none of the images will be over 800 pixels wide. Just an observation. Not sure I’ve seen that mentioned yet.

Another thing I have noticed, is that I see the horizontal scroll bar quite a bit these days. I used to only see it when someone posted an image wider that 800 pixels. Now when I see it, it will be on a page with images on it, but none of the images will be over 800 pixels wide. Just an observation. Not sure I’ve seen that mentioned yet.

It is hard for me to find out exactly what the problem is without having any links to the page(s) that are giving you the problem(s).

Tmod

It is hard for me to find out exactly what the problem is without having any links to the page(s) that are giving you the problem(s).

Tmod

Here is one. No images over 800 pixels wide, yet I get the scroll bar at the bottom. When the page comes up, it is cut off at the “e” in Remember where it says “Remember Me” just below the logo.

Here is another one. On this page, it is cut off between the Log and Out at the top of the page just below the logo.

Here is one. No images over 800 pixels wide, yet I get the scroll bar at the bottom. When the page comes up, it is cut off at the “e” in Remember where it says “Remember Me” just below the logo.

Here is another one. On this page, it is cut off between the Log and Out at the top of the page just below the logo.

Ok check out your second link and tell me if it still has the scroll bar.

Tmod

Nope. Scroll bar is now gone from that page.

I just removed the image in the quote from me.

I will have to find out why the quoted images cause the page to scroll.

Thanks for the links and bringing this to my attention.

Tmod

I think you might be right about quoted messages with images. I just saw a quoted message with an image, and it is the only post on that page, and it has the horizontal scroll bar. I think I’ve been seeing this for some time, and wasn’t sure I should say anything when I saw no one else saying anything.

I think you might be right about quoted messages with images. I just saw a quoted message with an image, and it is the only post on that page, and it has the horizontal scroll bar. I think I’ve been seeing this for some time, and wasn’t sure I should say anything when I saw no one else saying anything.

Hey if you see something wrong let us know, Even if you are the only one.

If it is something that just works that way then at least you will get a explanation on why it does what it does.

Tmod