The swiftech mcw30??(sp) works fine

Known Compatibility list for system integration:

DFI Lanparty NF4 SLI-DR Not compatible

DFI Lanparty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert Fully compatible

DFI Lanparty UT RDX200 CD-DR Expert Fully compatible

DFI Lanparty 925X-T2 Fully compatible

And the CFX3200 isn´t in list :(

TX :)

Virtually any 939 block should fit on it as far as I know. Of course I'll recommend the Danger Den TDX over anything else, though Swiftech also has nice products. The TDX won't take up any more room than the stock heatsink, and should even work if you want to get the 'universal' mounting kit.

Notice the Guz is actually using that block on his board as well...so it probably works fine. Many times manufacturers won't update their list of compatible products because there are just too many to test.

I found this:

Boasting a full 40 PCI-Express lanes from a single chip, the ATI northbridge (dubbed RD580) promises to raise the bar for overclocking and CrossFire performance. The new Xpress 3200 chipset is built on a 110nm process which ATI claims doesn't require active cooling due to its low 8W TDP. Interestingly, DFI opted to stick a fan on it nonetheless. Presumably, this additional measure raises the ceiling for heavy overclocking on the enthusiast-oriented board

It´s true ??

People from here have only the DFI´s fan ????

:eek2:

TX :)

I am a super big fan of h2o but tend to stay away from watercooling anything but CPU/GPU. Two reasons:

Better efficiency on what you ARE watercooling.

and

By not watercooling the chipsets, it makes you have good h2o on CPU/GPU and also decent air cooling for ambient, HDD, NB/SB and memory temps. Otherwise, you would need to have blocks all over the damn place to watercool it all which is in my opinion a bit of a waste. Of course, doesn't mean you shouldn't do something like that, just remember to post plenty of pics :D

If you are dead serious about this, then go with the best of the best, Danger Den.

boo

I've talked to Danger Den and the chipset blocks they offer will not fit the CFX3200. They don't have enough demand to justify making them either.

I have the machinery to make a block that will fit or possibly just make a new top for a maze4 chipset block but I won't have the needed time for at least a month.

Running 4 water blocks on my cfx3200; vantec blocks ( cpu, dual 1900's vids and northbridge) got to be carefull with northbridge chip is very small but running at 32c idle, 41c load, cpu = 32c/38 load and thats at 1.52volts 260 mhz over, vids =31 and 32c idle, 38 load ps got to be carefull with this vantec system had to modify the video and northbridge blocks as they didn't make contact with chip plus the reservoir had tendency to leak but all is well after many tries to keep it from leaking. This is the system I used. But be warned the cpu block is fine and the northbridge is fine but the video block has to be sanded down to fit snug on the video chiphttp://www.vantec.com.tw/_en/01_product/03...18&sid=34&id=13

I put on the EverCool VC-RE Cooler and it dropped my temps well below what I expected.

This??:

http://www.evercool.com.tw/products/vc_re.htm

:eek2: Max Air flow : 7.79 CFM

It´s a good option,if I not found watercooling for this.....

Running 4 blocks on my cfx3200; vantec blocks ( cpu, dual 1900's vids and northbridge)

This:

http://www.vantec.com.tw/_en/01_product/03...1&sid=29&id=104

http://www.vantec.com.tw/_en/01_product/03...1&sid=29&id=105

?

If you used this blocks,and performance are ok,vantec & Evercool of friend s10man69,are the options.....

@CPDMF:If I have space and the machinery….xD

@Boo_Masters:The other DFI(LP U-D) it´s watercoolingx3....In this(CFX),I have prepared TDX and wb for 6600GT,but I can´t found some wb for cfx3200.....If I can´t found nothing,I will to buy any block of the up of post....

Tx :)