DFI NForce4 SLI-DR Board

Tropikal

I have a sli-dr board for sale.. the one i retired a few weeks ago to intall this new core duo setup.

All the extra parts that came with the board have been sold already, front x, bag, all the fancy accessories are not included. The quick install guide, the manual, the SLI-bridge, the Karajan audio module, the faceplate with the color coded sticker, floppy with latest F6 installation drivers and some zip ties for cables are included.

The fan on the chipset heatsink stopped working some time ago so i replaced that with a copper fan/heatsink, the Evercool VC-RE. Height is the same as the original one so the video cards fit just as well. Paired that up with some AS5 and it works like a charm to cool that baby down. ;)

The board is in perfect working conditions and it s sitting in the box wrapped in bubble wrap already.

Some pics to show u the goods:

picture033fz7.th.jpg picture039bj6.th.jpg picture040sj5.th.jpg

Bought it for $224, asking price $120 shipped priority to continental US.

If you have questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

I m sorry that my messagebox was full.. i couldnt log in for the past couple days..

It s fine now, so if you want to send a pm fire away ;)

PS: I m willing to ship anywhere as long as you re paying for whatever method you may choose..

The board isnt new but it works just as well (if not better given the chipset mod) than when i bought it. It s in perfect conditions so i dont really see why lowering the price.. i bought it for double what i am asking.. and it s the same product.. think about that ;)

Sure you cold say "hey but there is newer models socket 775 that are like $80 more.." well first of all that s still $80 more, and then add to that that u r gona need new ddr2 memory and a new cpu.. so keep your choices into perspective.

Cheers