[FS] Dfi 875b, Amd 4200+, Ocz Ram (tccd)

DFI_nub

I got an email from PayPal today.

We have decided in your favour and have recovered funds from the seller.

We were able to recover 65.72 GBP, and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

This is just over half what im owed, so unless PayPal can definetly get me the money (which they wont, as it relies on people paying money into his account) i shall be going to the police this weekend.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip same here nothing back from him I've already been intouch with the police which rang me back last monday but I wasn't in only just found the message left on my awnser machine.

I'll be ringing a Sergent Cain or Cane from Brentwood police station tomoz so if any of you need the number just pm me if we all complain about him together we might actually get what owe to us back

hope you reading this Andrew aka DFi nub coz your about to be in a hell of alot of crap.

did you really think by ripping us off you get away with it.

Guest phoenixdancer
Yip same here nothing back from him I've already been intouch with the police which rang me back last monday but I wasn't in only just found the message left on my awnser machine.

I'll be ringing a Sergent Cain or Cane from Brentwood police station tomoz so if any of you need the number just pm me if we all complain about him together we might actually get what owe to us back

hope you reading this Andrew aka DFi nub coz your about to be in a hell of alot of crap.

did you really think by ripping us off you get away with it.

hey mate

please give that police man my number: 07716663382 and ask him to give me a call, would like a word aswell, like you said more people the better.

regards

Guest phoenixdancer

any news from police *guy who called them*

i gota pay rent tommorwo and im £20 short lol and i need my moeny back lol :P

bahhhh

Andrew *dfi* if thats ur name please gimmy my money back. or go sell ur chav car and pay us back lol

Guest phoenixdancer

please bring us up to date on our money.

im in need of that £60 evan more due to my gfx card dieing.

Stop being a compleat arsewipe and give me back my money