Water Cooling Guide....v 1.3

watsonte

No problem, trying to think what it is, might just by my eyes, I dunno. The font is great, size is perfect too. Is it bold though? Maybe try and make it not bold and see how that looks. Or maybe make it a a bit off white/gray-ish.

Here is a different font...maybe this will help?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent guide! Must have taken you ages to write that up.

I've only just noticed that the hulk in your sig has got your avatar face on :O LOL nice one reelfiles

Excellent guide! Must have taken you ages to write that up.

I've only just noticed that the hulk in your sig has got your avatar face on :O LOL nice one reelfiles

Well I had a lot of help...but it it took about a month to get it to the point its at now...and we are still editing

Yeah he did a great job with the sig...

Yeah, that text makes a lot easier. The other one hurt my eyes, dunno why, weird though. Must say, this is very good and explains stuff better than the other ones I've read.

Well thats good to hear...if there is anything you feel like this doesnt explain please let me know...

The text is kind of harshly bright with the black themed forum skin

you have to think of guests reading this though. Any guest reading this will be looking @ it on the default "Black Orange fluid" skin.

and i'm whipping up some thumbnails for the images

you have to think of guests reading this though. Any guest reading this will be looking @ it on the default "Black Orange fluid" skin.

and i'm whipping up some thumbnails for the images

The new font fixed his issue with the darker Heavy metal skin....

This thing is getting about as many updates as windows...

New Water Cooling Guide v1.3....

Better than ever with new Spam Blocker, Pop Up Blocker, Super H-FI Filiters for the kiddies...and Super Anit-Virus High Speed mega protection so you cant see anything else on the internet blocker....