watsonte

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

left

center

right

maybe try the left, center, & right tags?

I did but it just staggers them at a lower point....like your post shows...so it takes up the same amount of space...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g253/wat...Waterblocks.jpg

Thats the best I got...but I dont like them smushed together like that....

I guess, I mean is it really that long?

I know the point of this is to shorten the Guide......

i think it looks fine when they're just "stacked" vertically

i mean sure it looks a little better when they're horizontal, but it really isn't going to make that big of a difference, scrolling wise. I mean there is so much information, there's no way you're going to get around scrolling...even if there were no pictures

i think it looks fine when they're just "stacked" vertically

i mean sure it looks a little better when they're horizontal, but it really isn't going to make that big of a difference, scrolling wise. I mean there is so much information, there's no way you're going to get around scrolling...even if there were no pictures

Yeah that was my thought....its just too hard to adjust pictures...and then rearranging everything over and over....

I think its going to stay where its at

are you waiting on anyone else's input on this? or is it pretty much done now

Well I am going to wait until atleast the end of today.....But tomorrow morning I am hoping that it will be a finished copy...I am still getting a lot of good info from various PMs

Sweet, advertising. Am I correct in assuming that this thread will get a cleanup upon completion?

Good job on the thumbnails, personally I prefer them side by side, but vertically is just fine as well.

I use the 2e_Forest_Fluid theme @ 1280x1024 and the font looks clean and is easy on the eyes.

Sweet, advertising. Am I correct in assuming that this thread will get a cleanup upon completion?

Good job on the thumbnails, personally I prefer them side by side, but vertically is just fine as well.

I use the 2e_Forest_Fluid theme @ 1280x1024 and the font looks clean and is easy on the eyes.

Im gald the font works...its been very well fun trying to find one that works well with all the themes..

Side by side ended up being more difficult than I thought it would be...so yeah your kinda stuck with vertical for now..but like I said there are changes all the time...maybe we will figure it out one day...