North Bridge Cooler

I've looking for a chipset cooler to replace the little demon on my SLI-DR motherboard. That one sounds like a drill when it kicks in, so I'm looking to replace it with something that is quieter and keeps the temps MUCH lower. Currently running at 50c.

I'm currently looking at the Chipforce Chipset Cooler - JTS-0006 on Sidewinder, but I'm not sure if it will fit with my eVGA 7800GT Co card in the top slot. Also, I'll be getting a SATA Drive soon, will I still be able to use the SATA II with that or will I have to use the 150s?

If anyone has a better cooler in mind that would fit, let me know. I can't stand the noise/heat.

I can recomend the Extreme Spirit II from Thermaltake, i replaced the old one with this today and it worked like a dream!!

My system is a LANPARTY UT SLi-D and a XFX 7800 GTX card with Zalman VF 900-cu cooler and now the Extreme Spirit II as chipset cooler.

Had to do some moding on the Cooler to make it fit, but it was simpe and easy, i can put a picture up later today and you can have a look!

Cheers

Retro....