Some help reaching 3000Mhz

ust

Guest Retratserif

There just may be a wall at 2.8 on some of those SD chips. I have one that is a toledo with a core disabled. I cannot find any thing over 11x255 that is stable.

Post all of your Bios settings, I would like to see who you got 2.9 with that chip. I know it is very possible, stepping means a lot.

Thanks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There just may be a wall at 2.8 on some of those SD chips. I have one that is a toledo with a core disabled. I cannot find any thing over 11x255 that is stable.

Post all of your Bios settings, I would like to see who you got 2.9 with that chip. I know it is very possible, stepping means a lot.

Thanks.

Look at Spacehead OCDB in his sig

Guest Retratserif

Pretty impressive with that ram. I guess I have a bad chip. I found my max windows will is 2.95, but will crash so fast. I cant even get super pi to run. I will do more testing soon.

.... trying about same settings that I had on my OCDB entry, with raised vcore.

What causes this random screen flicking, when I put my memory on 214 Mhz? I tested it on Memtest+1.65 and it passed 20 times test #5 and #6 so it should be stable. When I set mem to CPU/15 (200Mhz) screen flicking stops.

.... trying about same settings that I had on my OCDB entry, with raised vcore.

What causes this random screen flicking, when I put my memory on 214 Mhz? I tested it on Memtest+1.65 and it passed 20 times test #5 and #6 so it should be stable. When I set mem to CPU/15 (200Mhz) screen flicking stops.

you wont test 5 & 8 not 6 lol and memtest is only good enuff to install the OS Get S&M it will test your memory good and your cpu or both. when passed then move to OccT. then to prime. But S$M will tell you whats fails cpu or memory

Hi again

So I've been trying your advice:

I've lowered multi to 11X and even 10X, and adjusted my ram thereafter; to run at 3000mhz. I've raised Vdimm to 2,8 and lowered ram my ram to th lowest divider.

but the system still would'nt boot up, it keeps chrashing at the Windows loading screen.

I have a feeling that it must have something to do with my DDR settings.