Newegg X2 price drops

p0tter

My friend linked me from his saved wish list, very weird. It reflects the price drop. Searching from my computer, I do not see the results, unless I use the links below.

::edit:: I can search and find the

AMD X2 3800 $169.00

AMD X2 4200 $199.00

Remember to pay the extra $10.00 for FedEx shipping.

Yeah, looks like they have all the prices set right now. Just a few mins ago, only the product page gave the dropped price, in the list they were still their older price.

So badly wish they had dropped opty prices.... oh well, maybe I can grab a 3800+ on the side lol

wangerin, thanks for the headsup. Time to get a x2 3800.

Since when do you have to pay tax at Newegg? I've never had to.

All depends on where you live...I live in California and pay sales tax...

Yes, becuase they have a shipping center there.

The poster above said, "I think it would be much better shopping at Monarch since they don't charge tax unless you live in their area.". Which is exactly how Newegg is. That was my point.

Yeah, but if you really think about it, Monarch only has one location and one location only compared to Newegg which has several locations. So it would be wiser for most people to shop at Monarch.

True. I only posted because when I read what he said, it sounded to me like Newegg taxes everywhere, and Monarch doesn't. Which is a bit misleading. I was only trying to clear that up a bit.

To each their own I guess. I'd still shop at Newegg even if I lived in one of their states. Just a personal preference.

You still have to pay tax for Newegg. I think it would be much better shopping at Monarch since they don't charge tax unless you live in their area. Good Find... :)

not if u dont live in cali :) It's based on thier corp. location, which is socal, not their distro centers