Cheapest (cost) 512mb Mp3 Player.

Vaelen2001

Any idea what the lowest cost someone can find for a 512mb mp3 player?

Doesn't matter what kind, what brand name, just has to have a lcd screen for the song title....

IMO If you are going to buy an MP3 player then get at least a 10GB-20GB, which is more than enough :)

The prices range from $100-$300..I think the Archos Jukebox 20Gb is about $150-$200

did i forget to mention it has to be handheld... that archos thing is MASSIVE.... im thinking 512mb mp3 player thats no bigger than the palm of your hand......

like this:

PREMIUM 512MB MP3 Player FM Radio Remote NEW

Does it have to be tiny???

I bought a CD player that plays regular CD's and MP3 CD's

650Mb of MP3's per CD.....

Works great.... a little bigger than an iPod... but several HUNDRED dollars less expensive too!!

I think I paid $60 for it...

im thinking he asked specificly for a cheap, small 512 mb mp3 player... no cd player... no ipod... no expensive... id sugest looking at rio, they have some great mp3 players, and theyre small too rioaudio.com

i have one of their super overpriced ones that is 3-4 years old, and it still works great... (32 mb for $180 bah! but i got it for christmas, and it came with a "remote" and awesome headphones)

also if you havent seen the usb key mp3 players, they are realy just a usb key that plugs into a bettery pack thing that has play pause and stuff on it.. no lcd screen...

i would say go with rio

their mp3 players are small, not too overpriced, sturdy, most have mp3 players, and there are lots of choices... and the folding headphones (that they dont sell anymore and mine broke... :( ) are awesome