WTF HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM??? (heh..read this before you ask/complain/g

Angry_Games

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes as I try to find advertising that suits the needs of the users of this forum

Oblivion and other new games are software titles that sell well within forums like this since most users build DFI rigs to play the latest games.

it's just one more way to pay the bills as my paycheck doesn't go anywhere near as far as it used to...

so

please don't complain...please just click a link and buy something if it is something you were going to buy anyway, and the price is right.

Or

you can demand that the webhost stops charging me money every month...but see, that ain't gonna happen...

(ps there's a third ad at the bottom...if things go my way soon, we will be back to ZERO ads....so anyone who has some karma points saved up, please loan them to me for a few days so my good karma will be off the scale and this one good thing will happen for me...and it ain't the lottery...it's a job offer)

It's quite amusing the see that this forum is now filled by "nobodies"; it must be one of the worst forums ever! :rolleyes:

Most of us got a positive start, I think it was something like “…distinguished road”, but eventually got lost. Of course it’s hard to trust anyone these days, isn’t it? Hope is all what is left.

Thoughts from a nobody, so don’t care.

It's quite amusing the see that this forum is now filled by "nobodies"; it must be one of the worst forums ever! :rolleyes:

Most of us got a positive start, I think it was something like “…distinguished road”, but eventually got lost. Of course it’s hard to trust anyone these days, isn’t it? Hope is all what is left.

My thoughts exactly. If thats how you feel about DFI-STREET Forums, well a old saying comes to mind. Something like don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.:)

Pretty sure he was being facitious/sarcastic and talking about the reputation "saying".

Sometimes the written word and smiley doesn't translate that well.

PLace your mouse over the green dot below location for Kim, Uber, and Cat

Pretty sure he was being facitious/sarcastic and talking about the reputation "saying".

Sometimes the written word and smiley doesn't translate that well.

PLace your mouse over the green dot below location for Kim, Uber, and Cat

I stand corrected. Must be a bit edgey, 6 weeks of 7 12's niteshift with no end in site.

My thoughts exactly. If thats how you feel about DFI-STREET Forums, well a old saying comes to mind. Something like don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.:)

My feeling about DFI-STREET?: it's a great forum and I've no complaints...

... but that doesn't mean I have to take every single thing deadly serious... so that's why this new feature is amusing or making my day more fun.

Or has somebody lost their sense of humour?

Edit:

soundx98 @

Thank you! Written word, especially in forums like this where most don't know each other, leads to all kind of missunderstandings.

Cat, Need to kick that cat a few more times my brutha.

I did a double take as well but the little blue smiley tipped me off.

Wasn't like the Kim-meister to be saying bad things

(msmolt had your back covered)

Now back to your originallly scheduled programing