Stupid injuries

Guest Neezer_merged

I had an infection in my tooth, and didn't go to the dentist (still haven't been since my insurance doesn't kick in for another week) The infection spread into my jaw and it got stuck, had lockjaw for a months until the infection went away. I used listerine 5 times a day and some old antibiotics I had laying around. I am going to a dentist next week for the first time in 7 years. Lesson:

Go to the damn dentist unless you want to look like Ace_Goober's avatar by the time your 26. Lockjaw sux, Hint: blended Burritos and beer is the best to eat with a straw.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have had a fair amount of injuries, not sure which is stupid and which is not, or if they're all pretty bad...

Broken pinky last November, got 3 stiches in the other one last Tuesday (666 lol), countless scars, torn ACL (still really don't know how it happened, just that it was swollen 6 inches at one point), various ankle injurs, and lotta other stuff. My knees took a lotta beatings when I was a kid, I liked jumping off stuff a lot.

I was like 5 years old.I have a girl cousin that lives a little far from me.I used to go to my grandma summer.Well I went and my cousin came to.We played doctors.She had a couple of girl friends and I was the pacient.We put a wood from the stairs and the fence.Well we were playing and all and somehow my attention stopped somewhere else:) and I was moving and all the wood was thin and it moved and down I feel.That wood was about 70cm high.

Well that passed and now it's not even visible.Another one happened in the 7th grade when I made a hole in the blackboard with my face.With the left side.I got stiched, one stich at a 1cm from my eye and the other one near my mouth.My face was a bit blue and red for a while and now two places are a bit visible.It was a pretty amusing accident since I removed pieces of glass off my face.And I could feel the blood flowing on my face.It didn't hurt a bit since I hit it hard.It didn't hurt after that eighter just that it itched and I was a bit embaressed since I looked like I was beaten up by someone.

no joke..my history

my sibling slammed shut a car door.....with my hand in the way... the door actually shut...

while walking through my front door.. and slipped... onto my tail bone

while crossing a street....didnt look left or right(occupied with getting the #1's place in the bus) got hit by a slow moving motorcycle..the tire rolled over my leg up to my knee..

ran into someone......head on... (i was racing with my friend) ..chipped my tooth...

ran in to the ground (racing with my friends again) i managed to trip on a mini concrete projecting outta the ground

skidded on the floor( i skidded with my chin)

super glued my fingers.... just for fun...

got hit in the face with every sport i play ... football(today) and a basketball

flying fox.. or a zipline..into a wall(forgotten to put up the matress

not a injury..but i was getting on a public bus...then i lose my balanced... out of fear(from falling).. i managed to grab on to a woman.... one of her boob. :angel:

Carving a pumpkin, knife got stuck in the thick "handle part" of the pumpkin. I was 8 years old and appropriately weak. I couldn't pull the knife out with 1 hand, so I put the second hand on the knife like a 2-handed sword, and I managed to pull the knife out. It came out with ease, but I pulled it through my clenched fist accross 4 fingers and got over 20 stitches that day, nearly severed 1 finger completely, and over 80 more stitches from the 2 corrective surgeries to follow.

I have never seen so much blood from 1 person that lived. To this day I have upheld my vow not to cut my fingers off.

I never really got injured before, except maybe one time.

When I was about 11 I was riding my bike down the road and I changed the gear but the chain became loose and I reacted and next thing I know I'm laying on the ground with the bike on top of me. It didn't really hurt but everything started getting bright and things were quieter lol. My arm hurt for about a week after that and it would hurt if I tried to use it.

Another time when I was about 13 or 14 I was halfway through a 40mile bike trip and I was so pissed because my bike wheels were warped and caused the brakes rub against wheels and make it harder to pedal. Well I was getting far away from the other people and I was mad so I kicked the front wheel of the bike while I was riding and the bike and my foot got caught in the spokes and the bike flipped foward and sent me into the pavement, I think I hit my head but my hands stopped me from hitting it hard, so I got up and started riding again. My hands hurt alot though but no broken skin or anything.

When I finished the trip my legs really felt bad because I was really tired halfway through so the rest of the way was really bad. When I got home at 12:00pm people were just getting out of bed lol(we started at 6:00am).

Of coarse I'm too stupid to wear a hemet.