JingTing Chipforce Chipset Cooler - *NOW IN STOCK!* $34.95

The one in the review and the one at Sidewindercomputers are not the same: fins on the first are made of aluminum and of copper on the second.

Very nice: adjustable heatpipe?? As in "umm, lets move it over here... no no, over there looks better"?? :P

I know someone with an A8N SLI that needs one of these asap.

The one in the review and the one at Sidewindercomputers are not the same: fins on the first are made of aluminum and of copper on the second.

Very nice: adjustable heatpipe?? As in "umm, lets move it over here... no no, over there looks better"?? :P

I know someone with an A8N SLI that needs one of these asap.

true, the one in the review is the ver 1. The one in the store is ver2.

Unless you wish to gift us one lol. :P

true, the one in the review is the ver 1. The one in the store is ver2.

Unless you wish to gift us one lol. :P

No, but I can talk to the guy in charge of Sidewindercomputers and tell him you want one for free :)

He is a very nice person, but I doubt free samples are going to be given any time soon.

No, but I can talk to the guy in charge of Sidewindercomputers and tell him you want one for free :)

He is a very nice person, but I doubt free samples are going to be given any time soon.

lol you kidding me sorrento, lol. WEll I live in Canada though lol. Thats unusual even if they do give you a pair or two, never seen a store giving free samples as such.

But thanks though, unless ur pulling my leg :nod: :P lol.

cya around :)

Oh and I see you like the 619 boyo there huh, Rey Mysterio, oooh he rocks da party. :sweat:

pretty sweet but ....its either raid or sli with the dfi ..

so id go with the evercool

Er, I thought it fit fine....

And btw, when I emailed performance PCs, he said it was a joint 3 way order shipemnt, so this might be the same type (R2). ALU fins.

I use this, fits perfect, compatible with raid and SLI with no issues.

I mount it in the 11 o'clock position, so the fins are BEHIND the upper video card. You do need to plugin the 4pin molex BEFORE screwing down the hsink.

I remove the fan, it works flawlessly in passive mode, my CPU hsf has plenty of air blowing through it onto the JingTing.