7600GT Cooler....which one?

Well I'm sick of my loud XFX cooler on my 7600GT so i'm looking to upgrade. I figure i have 3 options

1. Go with the Zalman VF900-Cu LED

2. Go with the Arctic Cooler NV Silencer 6 Rev 2

3. Wait until the Accelero S3 comes out in August

what do you guys recommend?

• 9 months later...

I'm looking for an answer on this also. Is it not the Accelero S2 that you need though for the 7600GT? Is the XFX 7600GT GDDR3 or just DDR3. I'm confused as the website that I bought mine from says GDDR3 but the box says DDR3.

Yeh, but it looks ugly compared to the NVSilencer. I know that looks are really important but the Zalman looks like a serious afterthought and therefore isnt conducive with the overall appearance of the card itself.

Have it, like it. :) Solid and easy to fit, comes with the base already polished and good temps... haven't compared to others, better than the stock though.

It's quite fat, if you're using all slots, check dimensions.

GDDR3/DDR3 = same thing on a graphics card.

the zalman is a great cooler , got it on a asus 7900gt stock cooler 60c idle450/1320.

with the zalman 900-cu doing 35c idle , 48c full load,with some arctic silver at 550/1600, pulling out around 5800 3dmark06.

great cooler and easy installation, the pain in the butt is the old cooler removal.

talking about cleaning, make sure to clean well the old paste before installing the new cooler(and eventually with some good paste), itll help drop a few degrees, and overclock better probably....