Marvel Teaming...

Is it useful? Can it even be used? I have the driver installed, but I don't know what the hell this is supposed to do...anyone privvy to this?

Teaming is supposed to share the load/bandwidth between the two network ports. So if you have data streaming through one port lets say through your LAN, and are using another connection such as internet or what not, the other port will be used, thus having twice the bandwidth available.

• 2 months later...
Guest Banshee

You access it by opening Control Panel and starting the applet called Marvel Network Control.

Select the Team tab, then click on Add Team. Give it a name and select Static on the drop down. Drag both your Ports onto the new team. Hit OK.

Open network connections and set your connection properties as normal. You should now be good to go. The above worked for me at least.

There is also a useful help button in the applet.

• 3 months later...
You access it by opening Control Panel and starting the applet called Marvel Network Control.

Select the Team tab, then click on Add Team. Give it a name and select Static on the drop down. Drag both your Ports onto the new team. Hit OK.

Open network connections and set your connection properties as normal. You should now be good to go. The above worked for me at least.

There is also a useful help button in the applet.

I didn't even do that & last night both ports were in use for about an hour when xfire started to download the latest bf2142 patch.

All i did was install the team software with out setting anything but in sure your way is the right way but i cant explain why both were downloading.