What are UV sensitive slots?

Hi,

I know that my LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert has UV sensitive slots, but I'm not sure what they are or how they work. But from what I know they're supposed to be some kind of lights but if they are how can I get them to work?

Thanks...

Basically, if it's your thing, you can by "black lights" / "Ultra violet lights" / "UV lights" (or whatever you want to call them) for you PC case.

Once hooked up and turned on these lights only give a good effect primarily against white materials... UNLESS alternate colors are made to be UV reactive.

i.e. DIMM slots, PSU cables, Molex's, Fan covers/blades etc...

Therefore if you want to get them to work install a UV light into your case. Or stand there next to the mobo pointing one at it!!! :D

the UV stands for Ultra Violet simply put the slots on your board will glow under ultra violet light for instance how things glow under a black light so if you have a UV light in your case these will glow. hows that LOL

reactive means that pigment (or equivalent additive) mixed with the material (plastic in this case) causes the material to glow. The more reactive the more the glow effect.

See Neon and UV lights for what we mean. (This is the shop I use - You'd obviously have to find somewhere nearer yourself)

wrong,it need to be of some color,else it won't be as cute

ever been in a bar where there are blacklight around ?

*those purple glowing neon*

it have the effect to make all the cute girl white t-shirt light-up in the dark,letting you see......well you know what i mean :nod:

Uv sensitive if the same thing,it mean that if you light up the colored slot on the motherboard with a blacklight,or some colored Uv-light,it will light up the inside of the case just a little,but the Colored Slot of you're motherboard appear light-up out of the dark case just like the girls things in the bar :nod: