System wont post after USB device failed

Last night I hooked up a digital camera to the system and it for some reason it recognzied it as a first time hookup, even though I have been using it for a while. After this my USB keyboard stopped working and I had to reboot and use another port to get it back up and working. Then USB devices started to fail left and right and after a system shut down now all LED's during boot up light up as red and there are no beeps and it just turns itself off leaving 1 yellow LED on. Any ideas?

Kinda desperate at this point :( I cleared cmos and tried each ram stick individually on the far left orange slot, also took out all devices and all power and hooked up just cpu/ram/video and it lights up 4 red LED's then powers off :(

That power supply is on the border line of not being enough for that board and the camera went in and hit the +5v line and or the 5v standby rail and might have had poor results. I would search for ExRoadies how to for long cmos clear and try another but better still power as a test. You may have killed the board.

RGone...

Tried with an antec 500w psu with 24pins did the reset guide, now instead of powering right off after it boots the 4 LED's stay red and the hdd's start up and nothing comes from the speaker, the jumper is on the on position so I can hear the speaker, but nothing is coming out of it to let me know to hit the delete key :( I'll try resetting it longer I suppose.