480 watts ?

Puma/Sire

Yeah I'll do that. Well when I got this board back in August I got this PSU I should have went on ahead and at least got a recommended 520watt PSU. But if Angry Games hasn't tested a simular setup with a 480watt and don't give me any facts I'm not going to rely on even Angry Games. But I really do appreciate the help.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/video/dis...e7900gtx_6.html

they say that a 400-450watt PSU will be enough. this might be true but I wouldn't go by it; it is pushing it, know that. if you decide to OC (which I asume you do judging by your sig) then no, no no no. Besides you have to figure too that as your system loads up and heats up you PSU output will decress. Plus if you ever plan at all on going SLI then again no. Your PSU might be ok, but do you really want to push it. besides instability, you could encounter system damage as well. If you want to go by that report and risk it then ok, but if not, I say not, get a different PSU. Again I am not saying this to get you to spend more money, I am saying this because it is what I would do. Besides if you get a good powerful PSU now then besides making sure you have no problems now, you are future-proofing yourself for future cards that will undoubtablly draw more power.