480 watts ?

Puma/Sire

Our systems are completely different. I have one 7200RPM hard drive, one CD drive, and integrated audio, along with probably less voltage on my CPU.

Also, my GPU is less demanding than the 7900GTX is as it not only gives out .1v more on the core, but much more power is needed for the extra 256MB of RAM.

I made the mistake of getting this PSU before I knew about DFI-Street, sue me, but if I were you I'd get a good, high quality PSU.

DFI motherboard demand much more and cleaner power than your run of the mill ASUS or Gigabyte. What works one those may or may not work on a DFI.

Antec neopower is a good PSU I'm just worried if 480 watts is enough. And I still haven't seen any true facts that prove these statements that 480 watts is not enough. I don't want to go blow another 100 dollars for nothing you know what I mean. Freakin gas prices have blown thru the roof. lol

And I still haven't seen any true facts that prove these statements that 480 watts is not enough. I don't want to go blow another 100 dollars for nothing you know what I mean.

Should be proof enough A_G recommends it, as what he says should definitely be listened to - especially when a DFI board is involved.

Don't beat yourself up on this. If you already have the PSU give it a shot, some people get lucky and have great results even with sub-par power supplies, but the reason we recommend more powerful ones is that it can resolve a lot of stability issues.