Another Delivery of Components

wingspar

Today, the brown truck brought my Processor, PSU, and an anti-static wrist strap. UPS miss-routed my case delaying the delivery for two more days. I can however test the motherboard and memory and get that out of the way. Pardon my excitement and the box photo, but I’m excited about my first build.

a>

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes the brown truck is lots of fun to wait for. Lol that reminds me of the one time he came, He was in big hurry and shut of the motor and jumped out of the seat before it the truck was fully stopped. There is a slite grade in front of our house and after he got out the truck started to roll back down it. You should have seen him scrable to get back in.

On topic: That is a nice picture you must be a pro.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

dont wait.. go out, mingle with women lol, but when im waiting for a package ... day after day i get mad when its not here.. makes me wana kill someone at canadapost

and nice mobo :) (same one)

On topic: That is a nice picture you must be a pro.

Well, I tread lightly with the word pro, but I do make money at photography, but not doing product photography, which is what this is. Fooling around with lights so as not to get reflections is the difficult part sometimes. The shrink wrap on the PSU box and the reflective surface of the memory got moved around a few times so that I didn’t get a reflection off them. Thanks for the compliment.

I’ve had the motherboard for a couple of weeks or more, and haven’t even taken it out of the anti-static bag yet. I can resist ripping open the shrink wrap. Keeps it all looking new. :D The case should be here tomorrow, and I’ll get started with the build.

nice pic....and hardware....

i was wondering.......how can u keep stuff like that just unopened...omg.....postal service goes by my place around 8.30 am......at 9 stuff will be working... :D ...i just cant wait......maybe its just me

good luck with your rig

how can u keep stuff like that just unopened

Well, it's fairly easy since until now I had nothing to put together. Now I can get to testing the motherboard and memory. The case should be here tomorrow. As soon as I get the opportunity, I’ll start putting it together, but as you can tell by looking at my sig, I still have stuff to order before I can really get this rig up and running. I don't really have a problem about waiting to open stuff, no matter what it is, but I did have that motherboard out of it’s box within minutes of it's arrival, but did leave it in it’s anti-static bag. I just wanted to look at it. :D