Bios settings in text file

Is there some way to dump all of the current BIOS settings to a text file (including voltages, etc.)? I'd like to make sure I don't forget what all of the settings are. Thanks.

unfortunately there is not, it would be a usefull feature to be included in future bios, you should email DFI and title it as a feature req. I think that it would be an excellent tool for support. Do any of you out there think its a good idea as well?

Back in the day, you could use the Print-Screen function to send each BIOS page to the printer. Now boards don't even have parallel printer ports. lol

Cool, I had no idea that worked, thnx for letting me in on that info! Sooo many times I've written down BIOS settings yet have had a LPT printer connected :(

Anyway, I also think this is a great idea, but the settings for the "CMOS reload" they are saved in the EEPROM right? i.e. in the BIOS chip? And not in the CMOS?

the settings for the "CMOS reload" they are saved in the EEPROM right? i.e. in the BIOS chip? And not in the CMOS?

The CMOS Reloaded settings are saved in NVRAM outside of the BIOS chip. CMOS Reloaded does not clear with the CMOS.

This has gotten people in trouble when they flashed to a new BIOS then applied saved settings in CMOS Reloaded to the new BIOS.

Never load saved settings when running a new BIOS. Always create new BIOS settings and save them over any old CMOS Reloaded settings.