3700 San diego seems to be a nice overclocker!

edis

Guest Retratserif

Awsome link. Stickied into my favorites for some good reading while my board is off to the shop.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Retratserif

Does anyone have any more updates to this?

I am sure there are some more people in the forums that have some good results with OC'ing this chip.

Here are my results from my new 3700 (a KACAE 0602GPMW). At stock volts of 1.392V it is prime stable at 3.11Ghz on air cooling. Here is a pic of her in action:

0602Primingat3.jpg

If i can get the temps down a little bit then maybe I can push a bit more Vcore and increase the stable Overclock to 3.2Ghz :)

Still messing with mine, just got my Big Typhoon so I am upping the volts to see how the temps go. But I am currently at 3003mhz (273x11) - Memmory running at 3-4-3-6 1T @ 273mhz. Doin' good so far still need to prime. Idle temps are @ 31 and load tops out at 41, ohh and volts are 1.375 X 110%

Very nice clocks guys. This ccbwe just cant get near there. Those things are clockin just like my sckt 754 Newark mobile does but in dual channel. What a sweet core that thing must be to have. I'll hunt one down if the deal I'm workin for a FX-57 falls thru.

Are most of you guys fully able to make use of the 11x multiplier? I have 2 GB OCZ PC4000 EB platinum memory I am hoping to maximize with some CPU. I would just hate if I bought this and was getting best performance with 10x because then I could have just bought an opteron 146.

Guest caffeinejunkie
Are most of you guys fully able to make use of the 11x multiplier? I have 2 GB OCZ PC4000 EB platinum memory I am hoping to maximize with some CPU. I would just hate if I bought this and was getting best performance with 10x because then I could have just bought an opteron 146.

My overclock in the database was with the 11x (273 x 11 3003mhz) I actually feel it was the most stable out of 11x, 10x, and 9x.

If you wanna check it out just click back a page or my sig is a link to it

Guest viking

i belive its my ram that crash before my cpu since im only using 3.2v on my ocz 4000 vx "rated to 3.3v"

and yes 3700 SD rocks

3zh249stable8jz.th.jpg

Guest caffeinejunkie
i belive its my ram that crash before my cpu since im only using 3.2v on my ocz 4000 vx "rated to 3.3v"

and yes 3700 SD rocks

3zh249stable8jz.th.jpg

I think you messed up posting the img and only posted the url of the small image lol

but yes SD FtW!!!!