3700 San diego seems to be a nice overclocker!

edis

This thread makes me sad. I thought I was happy with my San Diego. I got a stable OC at 2750, but I had to go 1.475 * 113% vcore to get there. I don't understand why I need so much voltage to do anything. I know I have sufficient cooling - Antec P160, 2 Delta 120mm fans, Scythe Mine + AS5 and 120mm fan. And the computer is in my basement, which is very cool so ambient temps are low. Also this may be a silly question, but I see all these comments about stepping and stuff. What is that exactly and how do I find out mine?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Retratserif

Could someone make it manditory to post there memory and votage specs when posting here so we can compare and not have to ask everyone every time.

Guest Retratserif

Wow this thread died after I mention people showing how they got those clocks with this CPU.

I like mine I have it at 2.533 now and it is a fine procressor: Stock out of the box it will ROCK!!!! The Best I have ever owned, and I would tell anyone who games GO For It! :) I know there are faster duels now and all but for the bang and the buck you cant beat it! Hey just My two cents. Thoses who have one enjoy that baby, And for the ones who dont and not sure I say go for it!

Guest Retratserif
Bump up your vcore and go further man :)

That doesnt help anyone.

What I asked is to see these peoples specs so we can get the same. Not there parts, I am not going to go out and copy there total system build just to get that OC. I want to see timings and anything else that may effect why others are not getting near of a close OC.

Guest caffeinejunkie
That doesnt help anyone.

What I asked is to see these peoples specs so we can get the same. Not there parts, I am not going to go out and copy there total system build just to get that OC. I want to see timings and anything else that may effect why others are not getting near of a close OC.

well I just put my rig in the OC database so if your interested in my settings go take a look

Guest caffeinejunkie

would have linked but it got deleted

still waiting to find out exactly why

ill link it once it all gets sorted out