3700 San diego seems to be a nice overclocker!

edis

What kind of memory divider are you guys using to achieve the 3.0+ speeds? I can't seem to get any settings on my memory to let me clock higher than 2.94ish... :( Cheap value ram, but these san diego's really do OC well, thats for sure.

When i was running 3200mhz i was using mem divider 150

Can you guys run games at those speeds? I can clock to 2.9 and pass super pi but I cannot play any of my first person shooters at those speeds. I run mine at 2.7ghz with memory at ddr600 300fsb x 9 multi memory at 1:1 for gaming. It took me weeks to find this sweet spot that always ran stable even in games 24/7. I see all of your clocks at 2.9 3.0 3.1 and I wonder if you are just runnig successful test at those speeds or are you really running 24/7 at those speeds? Fill me in please.

I did not try to run any games in 3200 but i ran a couple of 3dmark05 rounds. Right now i am running 3100 and games are running without any problem.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehrm i dont know what to say to that but... my board is the latest revision which

came out in autumn 2005 maybe you refering to the older revisions?

No i bought mine in des.2005 .

Nf3 Ultra-D vs. Nf4 SLI-DR was like night and day , and i have OCCT graphs to prove it .

The board is fine he means the chipset revision allows for increased speeds over the NF3 chipset. I've run this cpu in NF3 and NF4 boards and I can attest to the differences. The NF4 chipset is much easier to stabilized at out of spec frequencies than The NF3. Much easier.

• 1 month later...

I would like to get my Sandy over 2.7 but can't. Hey 2.7 ain't bad. I think old Allstar has a miracle going.

Can't find if my Sandy is KACAE. Still looking on net.

Could someone look at my sig. and suggest something to try?

Guest caffeinejunkie

I can do about 2.8ghz stable on stock 1.35v

and about 1.5v for 3ghz

im still testing stability with higher speeds

im pretty close to 3.1ghz 24/7 oh so close

Im running mine at 2.75 on 1.37 vcore :) good stuff - KACAE here

Same here, KACAE, 11x250 @ ~1.375v ..after that it needs volts...11x260 about 1.45, or 11x255 @ 1.42v ..doesnt improve much with volts after that.