Nickelback, Obie Trice, And Dmx

Psywar

d00ds and d00detts this cd is the bomb.. (Nickelback - The Long Road)

Anyone who is a Nickelback fan, should definitly own this cd..

I did the whole.. try before u buy thing.. Listen to it in the car on the way in to work last sat. night.. and when the cd hit the stores tues.. I was the first one in their and I bought the album!

It just rocks..

I also Picked up for any of you rap people, Obie Trice - Cheers..

the cd is pretty dang g00d.. We got ourselfs another g00d rapper from the D (Detroit)

and then finally but definitly not least!

DMX - Grand CHamps - Now I am a huge DMX fan..

this cd is definitly differnt.. its not the same style as you seen in the past from X

I very much like the cd.. But anyone who is just sort of a fan.. I would definitly do like mp3.com and do a try before you spend 13 bucks on the cd..

Like I said he really changes up his style for this cd.. But none the less I still love it!

Edited by Psywar

ive downloaded 2 music vids for obie's new cd and the music vid for DMX's where the hood at/ayo kato, if those are anyexamples of what the cds are like... then im in 4 a treat when i pick up my copies... personally like that obie vid for gotta have teeth :P

the video is dope (obie trice) the cd, is just excellent!

and like I said if you like nickelback you will love the new cd.. track 2 I just be in the car throwing my hands up singing along to it.. I just love it! lol..

the video is dope (obie trice) the cd, is just excellent!

and like I said if you like nickelback you will love the new cd.. track 2 I just be in the car throwing my hands up singing along to it.. I just love it! lol..

weirdo :lol:

Yeah, from what I've heard of the new Nickleback, it's good. The cover of Elton John's Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) is great.

Forget what the other songs are ATM, but the one (think it's # 7) is pretty good as well... starts off with "I like your pants around your feet..." one of the better opening lines I've heard in a long time. :P

"and I like the dirt thats on your knees, I like the way you still say please while your looking up at me! your like my favourite crap disease"

I love that song too. I like how he changes it up at the end..

Yeah, from what I've heard of the new Nickleback, it's good. The cover of Elton John's Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) is great.

Forget what the other songs are ATM, but the one (think it's # 7) is pretty good as well... starts off with "I like your pants around your feet..." one of the better opening lines I've heard in a long time. :P

:unsure: ::shakes head::