Aspire 550w 3700@~fx57

Hani

do you think i can clock my cpu to 2.7-2.8ghz with my power supply running on 11*240=2640mhz with 1.4v+104%vcore and 3.2vram now, it is prime stable for 10h?????+

Aspire apparently is in the "black list" of PSU's to avoid....so I'd recommend you sell it and buy something recommend it...I know it's a pain, but these guys here seem to know what they are talking about when they blacklist a PSU....

So if you decide to keep it and something goes wrong the answer you're most likely gonna get is "Your PSU is in the list of PSU's to avoid, that's the cause of your mobo's death" ....

You can do what you want, but trust me, there's always somebody looking for a PSU....you can easily sell yours and get a decent one

Cheers

If you are gonna go higher I would suggest any (any psu in the list) than the Aspire. Using that psu and ocing can cause damage to your mobo, or possibly cpu too..

I think the Antec would do the thing for you.. I have the Antec 480 and same cpu as yours and running without any problems..

SO if you cant find OCZ or Enermax, go for the Antec.. It will be much much better than the Aspire.

That wouldnt matter much. Just make sure the 12v has enough currents. I tried to find your model in newegg but could it.

Anyway I think it would be enough for you. But I dont know about your vid card.. will it be needing a seperate plug?

If the vid card doesnt need much current, then the Antec would be enough.

EDIT: Make sure it has a native 24-pin connector.