Super deal at the Egg

Vikodemous

i hate you all :(

my ballistix only runs at ddr458 even tho its rated at ddr500. i picked up my ballstix in hopes it would go better than gskillies and here u r, some ppl with ddr574, and im stuck at ddr458. granted, i have no voltage/divider options, but wtf?!

im not a happy camper... GRRR

well actually i have voltage settings for the dimms but it doesnt matter since im stuck at a constant 1:1..

I HATE YOU ALL!!

you need to edit your :D in your sig. :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to edit your :D in your sig. :)

u know what?? shutup. i hate you. lol jk jk

once i get a more capable mobo then i should have it up and running past ddr500 speeds.. w00ty

im not a happy camper now.. but the fact that dfi exists makes me a happy camper. :D

I got my set of G.skill yesterday and after one night of tinkering I have my 3000+ venice stable @ 2655mhz. I'm still tweaking voltages and timings, but I am very happy so far. This stuff works SOOOO much better than the corsair value stuff I had before.

i just got this tday, and my timigns are 4-4-8-7. can anyone tell me any way to fix this, or if theyre broken or what? im a real newb at this

upon startup of the computer, press delete. (or whatever key it is to get into bios.) i think its genie bios, but as i dont have a dfi board im not sure, and manually set the timings. the CAS latency is what u set to 3 default, and all the others should click.