Desert Combat

Sainou-Kun

Appartently it was renamed, Not that I care. Lol

Hope you didn't mind B)

I've downloaded and played the latest DC version. I really don't like the choppers anymore because they do a lot less damage <_>

However, it now takes two stingers to bring down a chopper.

The SAM sites are sweet, though! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having problems downloading the newwest 1.45 patch for BF, every server is bogged down or unavailable, if anyone out there has a full update and not the incremental patch ( im running off a fresh install due to a reformat ) could you let me know and we could see if there is a way to send it over yahell that would be great... as for andrusks idea about setting up a BF Team, i think that would be kinda cool, see if there is a competition ladder for the DC mod or something ( which im sure there is, and possibley with the DC server that is being setup by another Forum member and reseting my soon to be CS server to see if it can handle DC instead ( i may have to toss a larger HDD into it and some more ram )as maybe a small 16 player server.. just some thoughts

***nm about the patch, i was able to get it form EA, downloading it as i type this msg

Edited by KaluMinati

I think Itd be a great idea to have an OCC Teem on DC, We'd Kick some n00b butt. ^^ :P Its not like we dont have enough comps and power to handel servers -Points to red and all his parts-

Edited by Sainou-Kun

This is true, bigred could probably big some kick a@@ servers! Hey bigred, if your reading this how about it!?!

I know we dont have a clan yet, but ill be using the handle -=[OCC]=-Andrusk

That way if you see me out there youll know its me! haha! I think we should all use that handle or one similar to play, that way well know if we see eachother. Any ideas?

Am I the only one that notices this or does the new .4j alpha of DC crash a heck of a lot more then the .39k version? I KNOW its not my computer cause my cpu temp is at around 42c and the game has never crashed until i updated it today. I know its an alpha and they can be buggy but arent releases suppose to get better as they go, not worse?

Whatever, i still love it. Ill just have to restart the same match over and over and over <_<

Edited by andrusk