What Else Should I Paint?

i plan on using UV reactive... water dye for my water cooling setup, cables, and wire wrap for power supply wires.

I started painting my heat sink tips with UV reactive paint, but what else should i paint in my case that would look hella PHAT???

hmmm. no offense, but it seems to me like you may be going a little overboard. I think maybe you should wait to get your uv cc and hook it all up and see how it looks before painting more stuff. You don't want every single thing to glow. You need some contrast.

You may be able to find UV reactive paint at your local hardware store..but I doubt it online may be your best place to purchase <_<

IMO I would make the edges (outline of your case) UV reactive or maybe just the outlines of your drives,corners (hey I should try that hehehe) ;)

where can you buy cheap uv reactive paint? thats not online

you CAN'T find it in the great town of columbus MS i can assure you of that.

www.xoxide.com

www.coolerguys.com

www.directron.com

are a few places i know that do have it.

HAHAHA i got a secret where i got my UV paint... but ill share! :D My girlfriend has TONS of fingernail polish (i mean 2 huge boxes full). I took a UV light to them and immediatly spoted all the UV active ones. Works good too.

Im not looking to go overboard with it, just make it unique, MUCH like that UV active case posted above.

What color scheme should i go with??? Remember, i do have water cooling.