Best Case

jimmil43

I've decided to dump my Sonata II case and get something with a little more room while still keeping the stuff cool. Anyone have any recommendations on a large case? I was thinking about a thermatake Kandalf. And while I'm on the subject of cases what is so great about Lian-li

You might as well ask which is the best motor oil to use in your car :rolleyes: It's very subjective. A lot of people like the CM Stacker case. BTW, this is in the wrong section, I'd expect to see a move in 3-2-1....

You get what you pay for with Lian-Li. The build quality and engineering of their cases if what sets them apart. The Coolermaster that I have now cannot compare to my older Lian-Li.

Lian-li, probably the only brand of case ill ever buy again (unless something better comes out).

They may be a little pricey but they are worth every penny.

Computer cases are like clothes, everyone has there own style.

Seems like there are a lot of people who like Lian-Li cases. I'm checking out a 1200 plus, might get that but it's a little steeper of a price than I was going to go. I also posted originally in the nF4 page since that was the motherboard I had and figured those people would be able to give me the best advice for a case.