Looking to buy Lanparty s939 with agp

Charisi

I am looking to buy a Lanparty socket 939 mobo with an agp slot. I, (like some others Im sure), did not run right out and buy a pci-e board and pci-e cards. I spent a pretty penny on my Radeon X850 XT agp video card, and Im quite pleased with it. I can not find any store that carries s939 boards with agp slots. I am in desperate need to get one. The only specs I have seen so far for what Im looking for is the Lanparty UT nf3 Ultra-D, but can't find anyone in my country to buy from. All the places I have found outside the US that carry it, don't ship over here. If you have one to sell, please PM me with details and we can work something out. Also, if you happen to run across a site that has a s939 lanparty with agp slot for sale, please post a link. Thanks.

Lanparty UT nF3 Ultra-D is the board but it is not made anymore. Why not go for ASRock 939Dual?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16813157081

$71 shipped

Has 1 AGP and 1 PCIx slot... ULi M1695 is better than nf3. This board has great OC potential... search for several reviews available online. I built a PC for a friend who was in a similar situation as yourself. He is very happy with it.

As much as I love all things DFI, I would venture out to say that this particular DFI board, Lanparty UT nF3 Ultra-D, IMHO is not a hot choice.
have you owened one ? well nows the time to speak up .but if you wont a 939 with AGP Id say Dfi has the best one for over clocking

www.aria.co.uk The boards retail at £74 which is about $133.

all you need now is a friend in england.

Unfortunately, all of the websites I have contacted, (in the US and outside), have all said the same thing, they still have it listed on their site but dont actually carry it anymore and dont plan on getting more. I was bidding on one on ebay but got out bid at the last second. :sad: