havin a problem with windows

okay i formated my hard driuve, loaded windows, service pack 2 blah blah blah, after everything was done i decided to start my overclocking. i got the fsb up to 255 and kept the multiplier at 10, set the hypertransport to 4x and uped the voltage on the ram to 3.6, chipset to 1.3 and the cpu to 1.425

everything worked fine until i restarted my machine, this was after i got into windows and made sure everything worked, i got a message saying that ntldr is missing. i know thats a critical file, so i reset the bios to the optimized default cause i thought the overclock caused the screw up. i reformated, loaded windows blah blah blah, and after the same period of time i got the same error, it said ntldr is missing, press control alt delete to restart. is there something in windows that is causing this?

Were you changing all that in the bios or using some program within windows? Using the bios is the safest way to overclock by far.

And yeah, hopefully that is a typo on your ram voltage. Only VX and older Redlines can handle anywhere near that much juice.

it could be the ram, but when i reset everything to the defaults, it shouldnt be doing that right? and i just check out the microsoft page, it says itll only occur if im using a fat32 file system and if i upgraded to xp, i install windows xp only, i never go through an operating system then upgrade. also, im using the ntfs file system.

We are wondering if you did set the ram to 3.6 volts?? If you did, it's possible that you fried it or at least put a glow on it. Also, you don't by any chance have a floppy disk in the floppy drive, do you?