Angry's Blog of Doom (or idiocy....take your pick)

Angry_Games

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may cut in on this thread. A question for momma, How many hockey jurseys does angry own? I get the filling thats all he wears:)

Together we own 8 I believe. We have decided that our thing is going to be collecting all different hockey jerseys from NHL teams and our local ECHL team so its a growing number. He owns other shirts, though ;).

I'll bet your left (or right) hand is equally lonely

you two should get together and make a valentine special ;)

ps: you can't have momma, but you can have either of her sisters (heh, good luck staying alive long enough with either of them to enjoy anything)

Sick! Not on the forums!

Travis: Will you and momma play DoD:S if i throw up a server?

Sick! Not on the forums!

Travis: Will you and momma play DoD:S if i throw up a server?

of course I'll play DoD Source as long as the server is halfway decent and we can attract some yokels from the forums or other places to play with us (cuz I'm not gonna run around chasing you by yourself while you are spamming "YAVOL!!!" over and over again with voice commands)

of course I'll play DoD Source as long as the server is halfway decent and we can attract some yokels from the forums or other places to play with us (cuz I'm not gonna run around chasing you by yourself while you are spamming "YAVOL!!!" over and over again with voice commands)

You doubt my server making capabilities?! :sweat:

I ended up using a LP board. The SLI-DR, with two 6800GS, AMD Opteron 180, 4x1GB G.Skill HZ, 4x Hitachi Deskstar SATA II 250GB in RAID 0+1, SB Live! 5.1, watercooled by Swiftech Storm, Thermochill HE120.3, 6x Panaflo's.

I think it's decent.

I'm also hoping that I can figure out which ports to open, so I can host it from home. It's Verizon's FIOS service. Great pings all around.

hopefully it will be a dedicated server and not a listen server (ie: one that you plan on playing on while hosting on the same machine)

I just installed HL2 and all the goodies today on my newly reinstalled 4400+, Expert NF4, 7800GTX, Audigy2, etc

Completely dedicated. I was trying to find a good host though for around 200 a month. It's hard when some offer unlimited bandwidth and such.

Ok, time for a thinking (a little philosophy) question for Angry and Momma...

How do you view reality? Objective (concrete and things are a certain way outside of perception) or subjective (things change according to how we view them / want them to be)? Why?

Ok, time for a thinking (a little philosophy) question for Angry and Momma...

How do you view reality? Objective (concrete and things are a certain way outside of perception) or subjective (things change according to how we view them / want them to be)? Why?

I'll answer this tomorrow as this is definitely worthy of a good long Angry rant (though it really wont be a rant)

Completely dedicated. I was trying to find a good host though for around 200 a month. It's hard when some offer unlimited bandwidth and such.

there's quite a few game server rentals for much less than that (talk to CPU Killer, he knows of some)

depending on your FIOS, you should be able to host a good amount ;)

can't wait to play!