Missin CPC in Latest BIOS!

Bios prior 3/10/05 and earlier had no CPC option. Bios later than that SHOULD have the option. If you do not have the option then rma the motherboard to clear up the whole mess since the cmos is inside the NF4 chipset itself.

When I get to a place like this there is nothing going to fix it most likely but an rma.

RGone...

Well I went to my friends who has same mobo/CPU/Ram as me and turns out the ram is bad

One stick Auto sets to 2.5 3 2 5 and thats the one with no errors (his sets to this also)

And the other goes 2 3 2 5 (errors on 3rd time through on mem test on test #4)

Also the Model numbers as repored by CPUZ do not match one has a -k at the end the other does not

As for the mobo It Seems to me that its ok But it still bugs me about the missing setting kinda bugs me so I am RMA ing the board along with the ram

Hmmm.. This one musta missed somthing at the factory.

I have seen a lot of problems over the years and If all is as you say, then I can only suggest one conclusion, as radical as it may sound 'You have a bad BIOS Chip'.

I could be wrong but that is only thing not touched on at this point and I have been reading this thread for a week or more.