red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL to the above. :D

Just a idea I had for technodanvan:

technodanvan-sig-1-mod-1.jpg

The border came-out a little smaller in size than I wanted.

I am going to redo the border to take-up the full 650x200 size limit which will give me more room inside to place everything.

What do you all think so far?

Definately looking good, You need all the room you can get, he's got a lot of text, maybe even thin the border out.

By the way, nice to meet ya Clint, no idea that Clint was your name. I am Steve, Stevo, The German Kid, ReelFiles, Whatever you want, just be nice :)

Reinvented Sig, What do you guys think?

Reinventedround.jpg

Thanks, Ace.

oRion, nice link, I like that effect.

The problem I have with the transparent .GIF files is that they only support 256 colors, so when you try to reduce quality to meet size criteria the pic comes out too lossy. :(

Am I right, assuming that most use the light background on the Street?

Yep, you are certainly right.

However...!

With certain blending styles those colors can be "adjusted" to give the image an apparent increase in it's incorporated color palette. ;)

I think I understand what you're saying;

I can smooth the graphic , so that the pixels' shades appear to match closer to each other?

I have been trying to do that, using "texture preserving smooth" option in Paint Shop. I have been switching back and forth and using both, Photoshop and Paint Shop together. Some things are just easier in one or the other.

Ace & Reelfiles, congrats on the thread becoming a sticky. Now I don't have to chase it down:D Whenever one of ya'll get some time(meaning no hurry) how about cleaning my sig(you know rounded corneers & such). Also change my PSU to an Enermax Liberty 620. BTW, has any ony thought about a post to post all of the graphics & logos to use in sig?

Hey bud,

We will get your sig squared (or should that be rounded???) away. ;)

No worries. Your sig will be taken care of. ;)

Ace & Reelfiles, congrats on the thread becoming a sticky. Now I don't have to chase it down:D Whenever one of ya'll get some time(meaning no hurry) how about cleaning my sig(you know rounded corneers & such). Also change my PSU to an Enermax Liberty 620. BTW, has any ony thought about a post to post all of the graphics & logos to use in sig?