Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

You guys have inspired me to work on my photoshop skills. I recently acquired the Alien Skin plugins and some Photoshop CS Special FX training video.. I'll work on some new sigs and post back here with some results for you to judge :)

My next sigs will be much better than the last ones I submitted, i assure you! I'm already learning so much :)

Has anyone tried Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006?

Im a Photoshop junkie but i'd be curious to see M$'s take on Adobe's dominated app..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is just wait until you see the re-work that I am doing on your sig.

;)

You guys have inspired me to work on my photoshop skills. I recently acquired the Alien Skin plugins and some Photoshop CS Special FX training video.. I'll work on some new sigs and post back here with some results for you to judge :)

My next sigs will be much better than the last ones I submitted, i assure you! I'm already learning so much :)

Could someone make me a sig with a "lucky number Slevin" theme to it. The only change that needs to me made to my specs is another 160gb raid 0. Thanks :D

Edit: And a single 250gb HD. Thank you woot.com lol

hehe, yeah, sure, no problem!

;)

Could someone make me a sig with a "lucky number Slevin" theme to it. The only change that needs to me made to my specs is another 160gb raid 0. Thanks :D

But the one you have now rocks...DON'T LET IT GO MAN!

How about this one for start?

tweak504lv.jpg

Guest oRiOn

got extremely bored and made this:

desktop.jpg

Instructions:

-Any backround you want, I chose a deep grey

*New Layer

-Use rect. marque and highlight a long rectangle, fill it black (do not deselect)

*New Layer

-Use highlighted area to add your primary color, in my case a white, Gaussian Blur with radius 4

*CTRL+E the layer, merging layers, leaving you with 1 layer and a backround

-Edit>Transform>Distort select right-bottom corner and using SHIFT+ALT move it to a little to the center do it the same with right-top corner but this time move it to the right (play around with it)

-Add Shear filter. Filter>Distort>Shear (play with settings)

-Filter>Artistic>Plastic Wrap use settings 9-9-2 or play around to make your shape look 3D

-add a drop shadow, depending on backround color, choose what suits your needs

*NEW LAYER

-use some brushes and splatter blood on the canvas around the shape

-set the blending mode for the "blood layer" to Color Burn while on the blood layer hold CTRL and select the layer with the tentacle, or other shape, and inverse the selection CTRL+SHIFT+I and hit DELETE

-Image> Adjustments> Brightness&Contrast and enter Brightness -25

-Sharpen the shape layer

-Filter>Sharpen>Sharpen

-Reflections-

1.In order to do a reflection you must click on the layer you want to reflect

2.click on the layer mask button that is 2nd from the left on layers bar (3 if you include the chain)

3.clear your colors (D+X) and make sure white is your foreground and make a gradient going down or up, depending on how your reflecting

4.you will see instant results, if not check your gradient settings

-Will