Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

Not bad. I am going a little farther by 'extending' the image.

I'm recreating the lines and matching the color. Might even add a fade effect to the color. :)

I need more training with photoshop lol .not too shabby..Ace help meee!!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i give up... AcegGoober, can you please make me a sig. I like how reelfiles is, nice and symetrical. Could you make me one like that, except with different pics.

black is good though, also could you make is smaller, like 550 wide x 150 tall (or w.e fits my specs

thanks man

Will do!

']ok i give up... AcegGoober, can you please make me a sig. I like how reelfiles is, nice and symetrical. Could you make me one like that, except with different pics.

black is good though, also could you make is smaller, like 550 wide x 150 tall (or w.e fits my specs

thanks man

wow, im sorry ace but if you havent started my sig, please dont, i have just had revelation of my future rig, it is very unstable if you know what i mean, btw do you think the CM stacker is an awesome case, cuz i was thinking about downgrading to the Tt Armor, cuz a stacker with window is like 2 times as much, but if it is worth it, i will get Stacker, window and crossflow

thank,

SkY[uK]

Yes, I have started on it and will complete it. With the way I setup all sigs in PS, making changes is quite easy. ;)

']wow, im sorry ace but if you havent started my sig, please dont, i have just had revelation of my future rig, it is very unstable if you know what i mean

Yes, in my opinion the CM Stacker is a excellent case in my situation because I have modded it to accomodate a motherboard orientation change and I *wanted* dual PSUs.

As you *should* know, the case allows for the motherboard tray to be positioned for the BTX standard. However, you cannot use the orientation for standard ATX boards. So, what I did was remove one bracket underneath the top PSU bay and changed around the BTX positioning to allow for a standard ATX motherboard. With this change, the hard drive power plugs are a litte close to the crossflow fan. They fit nonetheless.

Once my camera returns from repair (yet again :( ) I will snap some photos to show you.

If you do not require a dual PSU setup, then go with the Thermaltake Armor.

Soon I will not need the 2nd PSU as I will be going with a PC Power & Cooling 1KW PSU which will power everything that I need. Of course, I will keep a backup 1KW just in-case. But that is another story which will be discussed elsewhere on DFI Street. ;)

']btw do you think the CM stacker is an awesome case, cuz i was thinking about downgrading to the Tt Armor, cuz a stacker with window is like 2 times as much, but if it is worth it, i will get Stacker, window and crossflow