Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was working before forum update, now just go to post number. About legality of that pic, I really don't know.

@Charisi: What do you think?

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9277/elf6fu.jpg

Re-edited:

With the smallness of the picture, and the way the clothing flowed over the Elf, it appeared that she was indeed nude.

After examining a larger version of the image, that is not the case.

Charisi, you can reinstate the sig back-in if you like. There is nothing offensive about it at all. Unless someone doesn't like female Elfs ;)

Here it is again!

charisiold2no.jpg

Hi Ace, I would like to request a signature also, if its okie with you. Thanks.

S1

Im not ace. But i will present you with this....

slayer1.jpg

sorry about similar colors to the sun one and the text format being very similar...

EDIT: man i want one of those drawing pads! but its going to set me back around 100eu for a tiny one... so im sticking with "da" mouse

yeah forgot about the double posting...sorry...

Thanks for the complement, keeps me going... lol

and so i dont double post here comes funkdafried... im not sure what it means, maybe i should have googled it but ill just post up what i thought it ment...LOL

funk4.jpg

funk3.jpg

funk2.jpg

ill try to provide options for the rest of my sigs, unlike slayer1's singal sig

EDIT: thanks for the logo, time to fit it somewere

EDIT2: i just notice the sh!t job on the text and the borders of the JPG... if you (funkdafried) want this as you sig it will be fixed.

I would really like to know what is going on. Ace deleted my sig, and the sig from the post where Blick showed it to me saying it contained nudity. I would really like to get this sorted out because the elf in my sig was completely clothed. Her clothing wasnt even see through in the slightest bit. This is greatly upsetting because out of all the sigs on these boards, mine gets thrown out when it doesnt even violate the rules. I would really like to get some mod feedback on here, and maybe Blick could come on here and back me up on this one, seeing as how he is the one that designed the sig for me.

Please help.

blick; About that lanparty logo, can you hook me up? unless your the only one using it, like its blick's sig its got the logo, then i dont want it...ok?

If you go back through this thread there are alot of images (ie lanparty) and stuff, I know I have a couple in there some where.:cool: