Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just realized it's 202 px high, I can't seem to get it edited and saved within specs in Photoshop, You're using Paintshop, right? I know it's easier to save and adjust in Paintshop, sorry if I am a pain in the ess. You don't have to repost the psp files, again.

I was wondering if someone could help me with a sig.I would like something about pc's funny but simple.The components are the ones from my current sig.I would like a template since I will add some other stuff.Thnx

How about this one?

asasin8erx20cj.gif

look who broke out of the rectangle mold! :D

whats up with the tip of the blades though? was that how the original image was or was that a result of you downsizing them?

Guest caffeinejunkie

Hey blick I love the jolt sig but do you think you could do some kind of like macgyver vs chucknorris end of the world kinda theme lol.

Same specs just now at 3014 (274x11)

but seriously awesome jolt sig im gonna rotate them from time to time lol

Hey blick I love the jolt sig but do you think you could do some kind of like macgyver vs chucknorris end of the world kinda theme lol.

Same specs just now at 3014 (274x11)

but seriously awesome jolt sig im gonna rotate them from time to time lol

You're joking, right?

If you was serious, then I’m sorry, but “MacGyver vs. Chuck Norris end of the world kind of” theme is too much for me. It’s a composition-imagination theme and I don’t have the proper pictures to do it.

But here is your updated sig

caffeinejunkie0lo.jpg

Guest caffeinejunkie

Lol I didnt mean something hardcore I actually wanted it to look kinda cheesy lol. because both walker and macgyver were extremely cheesy shows. but thanks for the update. as always excellent work :nod: