The DFI Street Cafe

red930

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ExRoadie you must of found all our food chats in the lounge last night and came up with the CAFE lol very good. well you chaps must be gonna be comming alive there in the states pretty soon now

P.S I think i got all the stuff for that chilli to small of box of beens I think. but im gonna start the chilli in the morning for its now 9:15 pm now and im gonna soke them bean over night

That's the best thing to do with beans, soak'em. Helps prevent those embarrassing moments of flatulance. :D

lol ExRoadie you must of found all our food chats in the lounge last night and came up with the CAFE lol very good. well you chaps must be gonna be comming alive there in the states pretty soon now

P.S I think i got all the stuff for that chilli to small of box of beens I think. but im gonna start the chilli in the morning for its now 9:15 pm now and im gonna soke them bean over night

had to jump in here. Yes I completely agree w/ you for stove top gas is the way to go.

Stay away from gas ovens. They used to have pilot lights, not anymore they use electric starters, and they are VERY expensive to replace. NEVER NEVER NEVER again will i buy a gas top/gas oven.

It will be gas top / electric convection oven. Any good chef will tell you that is the way to go.

DFI LP NF4 SLI-DR (bios 6/23-3) | A64 X2 4600+ | 2x512 GSkill PC4400 LE| OCZ 600w| eVGA 6800Ultra X 2 on H20 | 2x 74GB Raptors Raid 0 | SB Audigy ZS | Koolance Exos 2| Win XP Pro

DFI NF4-DAGF (bios 6/13-3) | A64 X2 4800+ | 2x512 OCZ Plat EL PC4200| TT 420w|ATI 3D Rage Pro| 74GB Raptor | XP90-C | Win 2003 Server

DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D (bios 6/23-3) | A64 X2 4600+ | 2x512 OCZ El Plat Rev 2 | OCZ 520w| eVGA 6800GT | 74GB Raptor | XP90-C| Win XP Pro

yeah them gas ovens man i cant get use to it its so bad i use my miccrway (its a combo grill and oven ) most the time for my oven cooking anymore that gas oven is more unstabe then my DFI :nod: