The DFI Street Cafe

red930

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just finished up a bowl of salad and a ham and cheese sandwich. I hate Working out of town, I hate cleveland Ohio, motels are boring, it snowing like a son of a, well it's snowing. Drag, I have my Nf3 computer partially put togather my liquid chiller unit in pieces in the garage waiting to be put togather and I'm stuck here in Cleveland, and to top it off looks like this job is going to be delayed which means a longer stay here. Well I guess I could list a couple of good points 70 hour work week lots of overtime and double time, I have my gaming rig with me. and the heat works in this motel.

• 2 weeks later...

I originally ate some macoroni with beans, beef and cheese. Then I got the snacky urges going. Went to the store and picked-up a bag of Tostaditas Nacho Style tortilla chips, a 10oz container of Guacamole Salsa and a jar of Tostitos Medium Salsa Con Queso.

Great stuff!

Company Christmas meal was catered at the office this year since so many restaurants were wiped out by the storm. I found a small catering company that did a very good job for me.

They rolled up at 11:30 with the grill in the back of their trailer hot and ready to cook. The hickory and pecan wood smoke smelled heavenly every time they opened the door to bring food inside.

I ate soooo much it was hard to leave the office. Aged Angus beef steaks, baked potato, green salad, pecan pie, sweet tea and coffee.

I was so impressed I raised their tip to 25%.

Now I need a nap! LOL