Incrase LDT Voltage gives me Stability, Enter here!

raphaelcvaz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I finish some tests...

Before incrase LDT ( 1.2 to 1.3 V )

i could get rock solid 290 x 9 w/ 1.65 V

now its 9 hours runing prime w/ 294 x 9 and 1.6 V

And memory in all situations is 1:1 2.5-4-4-8 1T 2.69V ( the memo can run 305 with 2.69 so it doesnt afect the tests )

But,is there some problem to my cpu to run w/ 1.3 V LDT ? Is too much voltage for ''ldt''

I'm not sure anybody know what a safe voltage to the LDT is.

The only thing I know is that raising the LDT voltage from 1.2 to 1.3 V fixes the problem that CPUz sometimes fails to start with "a previous version of cpuz is running". I think this can point to a more general problem with too low LDT.

I think I'll give a 1.3 V LDT a spin when I continue fiddling with my DC Opteron 175. That boy refuses to do 2.7 GHz so far (failed one core's prime95 after 20 hours).

I guess its safe if you have not fried anything :cool:

If you check the NF3 Tweeks sticky, "LDT voltage needs to be 1.75 to go over 290~300HTT" I run 9X300 with high core volts, and 1.75v LDT. Works fine for me.

I guess its safe if you have not fried anything :cool:

If you check the NF3 Tweeks sticky, "LDT voltage needs to be 1.75 to go over 290~300HTT" I run 9X300 with high core volts, and 1.75v LDT. Works fine for me.

max LDT voltage seems to be 1.3V, while default is 1.2V. are you talking about chipset voltage instead?