Angry Instructional Video #4 - removing XP-90, then installing XP-120

what happened to everyone who downloaded it???

i seeded yesterday to a 3.0 ratio before stopping

i've loaded it back up and i'm seeding again overnight

like anything, people only care about themselves and once they download what they need, they haul butt and never help seed it to others

this is human nature

it is also why i use BitTorrent here instead of foolishly wasting bandwidth

those that care, will stick around and be good community members and upload it when they are done

I've already seeded 1.37GB...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angry... I think that worked...

Usually... I download the file, save it, and then just open it (via download prompt) and it automatically opens BT and is ago...

This time it open my player and says can't play file...so I right click the file and "open with" BT... this time it is downloading it...

I leave BT running after the download but truth fully I don't really know if it's doing anything...... I will google it later and read up on it's function...

I will make a pc to run 24/7 and leave it running to help...

If you cannot connect to the peers/tracker, there are multiple possibilities, You either:

Have the port for the tracker blocked via firewall or your ISP, or

Cannot use Bittorrent due to a ISP blockage/blackhole, or

Somthing's broken.

For better error reporting and to fetch more information on what could be happening, use Yet Another Bittorrent Client (ABC): http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net

It will give a great deal of information and configurability.

For even more information (this tool only diagnoses issues), try TorrentSpy:

http://torrentspy.sourceforge.net/

Okay...It worked that time just fine...

I do have one request though... I think it would be better to have the camera in front of you instead of behind you....

When you are attempting to show us what you are doing with your finger we can see it...We do see how ever.....your arms....

I know it looks as space is limited.... I got your concept just fine and thought the tutorial was well layed out other wise....

I know you fastened the clips with your fingers...just couldn't see it...

Don't get me wrong....I am not trying to pick on you it's just that others who need more of a visual may question what they can't see....I think you ARE on the right path...

Keep em commin....

Edit: Shadow....I really don't know what was up...the dot on the upper right was red? checked the firewall...it allowed...After Angry posted he re-loaded it... it connected right away....?

well so far I've uploaded 3.003GB (142MB original file)

thats a little over 21 complete uploads of the file so far...and I see others seeding..

quite a few must have downloaded this file lol

I'd like to see how much some of you others have uploaded...

I've hit 4GB, and finally stopped seeding this.

If anyone still wants to download this, please let me know and I will begin seeding this file again for you (had to reseed the Photoshop tutorial for a user here...check sticky at top of NF4 section for more info on that torrent)